Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big Table Publishing

Well, Robin at Big Table sent the galley to me a couple days ago. She works fast! Exciting stuff, everything looks great especially the cover. Kid1 is on the cover and Kid2 took the photo and worked some photoshopping magic to create the image that I wanted so he will get the cover photo credit for the book. I proofed the galley and sent it back to Robin yesterday for final editing.

All we are waiting on now before it goes to the printer is for the reviewers to return their reviews to use for the back cover. I think I am done with my work as far as the manuscript goes at least. Yay!!

Mice Verses Man is coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Yippy Skippy. Put me down for a copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you too! I was going to send to Big Table... You may just have spurred me on :)

    ReplyDelete