Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mice Verses Man has arrived!




























This is the day we writers dream of I guess... the day your first book, a box full of them, arrives at your house. Very exciting!!!! Many Thanks to Robin at Big Table Publishing Company for working so very hard on my project to make the book stunningly beautiful and PERFECT. I am really proud of it!

It's printed on a cream colored cover stock and matching color page paper and it has a really beautiful charcoal inner liner with metalic flecks in the paper. The charcoal matches the border color on the cover... wow. The Highest quality work from this publisher!! THANKS again Robin. I hope I can sell a lot and re-order more soon.

Thanks to all who bought the book so far. You copies will be mailed right away!

Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING! My heart skipped a beat just imagining how incredible it was opening the box and seeing all your hard work right in front of you! In multiples even.

    ReplyDelete